do I hit the checkout button on two of the playbills that have been on my want list for a super long time, for only $5 each including shipping, and run the risk of buyers remorse…or do I not do it and then regret it when they’re no longer available…
Les Mis chibis that will be available as badges and stickers at Paris Japan Expo/ Comic Con! :D
- hot kinky sex
- a deep massage
- bubble bath with extra bubbles
- cozy jammies
- warm, loving cuddles
- kisses all over my face
OH MY FUCK.
makepureloveworkinadirtyway aLEX LOOK
a support group for people who started saying YAAAAAAS ironically and now can’t stop
Quite literally stayed in bed until after noon because every 10 minutes I would wake up from another dream about you and I never wanted that to end. I guess it’s time to face reality now.
So I’ve been rereading the Brick, and I’d like to remind everyone of a few important things:
- When Enjolras says, “Grantaire, do you want to do me a service?” Grantaire replies, “Anything. Polish your boots.”
- Marius leaves this note for Cosette underneath a stone: “I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat was threadbare—there were holes at his elbows; the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.”
- Joly, severely congested, in the middle of a revolution that will eventually kill all of Les Amis, says this: “Courfeyrac, you bust take ad ubbrella. You will catch cold.”
- M. Myriel is the sassiest character in this entire book.
That is all. Have a lovely day.
this is interesting news…